Friday, November 11, 2011

Hot tubbing

I went for my first real outside hot tub this weekend. This is something I've been wanting to do for some time, but my Mom wasn't sure about it. Anyway, it was great. So warm. Note to my parents - I want one for Christmas - I think I may have to work on this one for awhile.


The hot tub was in Tofino and it was really cold there and windy too. Someone said that we shouldn't go to the beach because I might get blown away because I am so small. My parents took me anyway and it was great. I slept, but I wasn't cold and it wasn't too windy where we were. My Mom and Dad both went surfing. My Daddy took me for coffee and wore me in the Baby Bjorn and my Mom tried out the stoller without that silly baby seat attached. I felt like a real boy. I got scared at first and cried a little but then we walked down the beach and I could watch Leuk chasing his ball instead of staring at the sky. Mom and Dad got real mad at my dog Leuk. They said he was bad and that they had had enough. I don't think Leuk understood. He still just looked happy to run around on the beach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment