Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Powell River



We headed to the Sunshine Coast this weekend. And sunshine it did. My parents still hide me from the sun for some reason, but I snuck a few moments of pure bliss. My dog Leuk had the greatest time ever. He totally forgot about me though and that made me a bit sad but I could see that he was having a really fun time swimming and jumping and swimming so I was okay with him ignoring me for a bit.



 

We went to a place called Powell River. I am not sure why people would go there. Then we went in the truck for a long time to somewhere called Lund. My parents didn't even let me get out when I got there and before I knew it we were driving back the way we had just come. Sometimes I don't understand what's happening. But then we stopped and the sun set just for us right in front of us over the water.

We took lots of ferries. I like ferries because lots of people talk to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment