AAAAHHHEHEH EH EHHHHE E HEH WAAAA WAAAAAA WWWHHHATTT THE HELLLL?
Those were my first words. I was seriously not expecting this. I was happy and cosy listening to the world muffle away from inside my Mom. What is going on???? I'mmmmmm COOOOOLLLLLDDDD!!! SOOOMMEEONEE HHEEELLLLLPPPP MMMEEEEEE!!!!
Oh no, oh no. No one can understand me... I see blurs of things that talk so loud. Like the words I heard from inside except so LOUD. And bright bright bright. My eyes, my eyes aren't supposed to see yet.
PUUUUUTTT MEEEEE BBBBAAACCCKKKKKKKKK!!!
Put me back, please put me back... Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Where is my MOM? I can't hear her anymore.... Dad? Dad? Are you there? I think I hear you, yes it's you. Ok ok ok ok. What to do. I hear my Dad telling me I will be ok. Ok. I will be okay.
All the blurry shapes are moving so quickly around me. They are poking me and wrapping me up and unwrapping me and putting tubes and wires on me... MMMMOOOOMMMMM!!! Where are you? I can be brave. I am brave. I am okay.
Ohhh... it's quieter now. And warmer. I'm scared to open my eyes, I manage to, just a crack though. I have warm blankets around me and despite all the annoying wires I seem to be quite cozy and comfortable in some sort of box. It's definitely not as squishy as my mom, but I think I can handle it.
I hear my Dad talking to me. I still not sure where my mom is.
Oh, I am so tired. I have no idea what just happened. I need to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment