Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween


So today is Halloween. Seems pretty much like any other day except I have been forced into a costume resembling some sort of bird animal for the purposes of picture taking. My Mom explained that this is the day of the year that you can be anything you want. I thought I was clear with my decision to be Superman, but apparently something was lost in the translation. So, yeah, that's right. I'm a bird. Mom tells me it's a character in this cool internet game that I am too small to play. The game is called Angry Birds, and I am the tiny blue one that explodes into three. I don't really get it. Anyway, I think I look way too cute - I was going for more of a superhero theme, but what can I do. Squawk squawk. I'm an Angry Bird. I'll humour you this year Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment